Memberships and Passes
|30 Visit Pass||$152.55||$139.05||$121.50|
|6 Months Membership|
|12 Months Membership||$520.00||425.00||$420.00|
|Aqua Class 10 Visit Pass||$157.50||$121.50|
|Aqua Class 20 Visit Pass|
|Aqua Weekly Direct Debit Membership||$20.55||$20.55|
|Weekly Direct Debit Membership||$15.95||$12.75|
|Moreton Bay Swim Passport Direct Debit Membership||$19.95||$17.95|
Swim Only Membership
Unlimited access to swimming facilities. $20 joining fee. Weekly direct debit of $15.95(adult), $12.75 (concession).
Aqua Aerobics Membership
Unlimited access to Aqua Aerobics classes. $20 joining fee. Weekly direct debit of $20.55 (adult).
Moreton Bay Passport Membership
Our Moreton Bay Swim Passport gives you unlimited swimming access at 11 locations managed by Belgravia Leisure around Moreton Bay! $20 joining fee. Weekly direct debit of $19.95 (adult), $17.95 (concession).
Moreton Bay Swim Passport Membership
This membership entitles you to unlimited swims at all Moreton Bay pools operated by Belgravia Leisure! This includes the following centres:
- Albany Creek Leisure Centre
- Bribie Island Aquatic Leisure Centre
- Burpengary Regional Aquatic Leisure Centre
- Caboolture Pool & Fitness Centre
- Dayboro Swimming Pool
- Deception Bay Aquatic & Fitness Centre
- Ferny Hills Swimming Pool
- Lawnton Aquatic Centre
- Murrumba Downs Swimming Pool
- Redcliffe Memorial Pool
- Woodford Swimming Pool
Getting Started is Easy!
Our memberships are powered by innovative technology. The Active World app was specifically designed to improve communication and interaction between our members and our team.
Become a member of our centre by joining below or downloading the app and using the code REDCLIFFE
Your self managed personal portal will enable you to:
- Manage personal and billing details
- Manager your account details
- Update your payment details
- Check for your next payment
- Buy a new membership or visit pass
- Scan in using a digital access card – for when you forget your pass!
- Book into your Group Fitness Classes
- View upcoming classes
- Send and receive messages to the Centre staff
Watch our short video on how to get started!
Download the app to login or sign up - use the code REDCLIFFE
Questions Expand all
Can I suspend my Direct Debit Membership?
If you are going away, or are unwell we can suspend your payment for the week at no cost!
When can I cancel my membership?
You can cancel your direct debit membership at anytime, we just require two weeks notice.